1. It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, print, process, store, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content on our website without our written permission.
2. The website is not responsible for any damage or loss suffered by a user due to the information posted or due to his transaction with another user. The Website disclaims any responsibility for any misrepresentation resulting from the omission, error, or inaccuracy in the material provided by third parties.
3. We do not guarantee that the website or the links on it are virus free.
4. The pages of the website may have technical problems or typographical errors. The website has no obligation to have up-to-date and up-to-date information at any time.
5. The Website contains links to other websites, the content of which is not controllable and the Website is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.
6. Our company reserves the right to unilaterally modify these terms and conditions of transactions, which are made through its online store. Our company is obliged to inform users in a timely manner of any modifications and changes, through the website of this online store. Any modification or change does not apply to orders you have already placed.
CONSEQUENCES OF POSTING MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE
7. By submitting your material including the marks and logos you use, you automatically give us the right and permission to display, publish, translate and reproduce this or any part of it anywhere in the world with any technology. The use of the website and any dispute that may arise from it or from the services provided, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens which is accepted by the visitor, user or recipient of the services.
If you have a question or need some clarification for any of the above send us an email at email@example.com